Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sup de Pub : a great advertising school

For the past few weeks, I have been studying at Sup de Pub. I must admit that I am extremly happy with my choice because it is a great advertising school! It has an impressive teaching staff. Most are professionals coming to share with us their knowledge. I googled all my teachers and one of them has an interesting blog called Curious Flip which I invite you to check.

Two new friends asked me to link to their websites (since Scanning Marketing is so well ranked thanks to you, dear readers!). Baptiste has a French-only well designed (but content lacking) blog called Le Bruit. And Benjamin's father has a website called Soif de Coeur. I love its creative concept : you buy a wine bottle and behind the sticker you will get a code that will allow you to link to another person. A new way to find love...