Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quiz: how it can become a marketing tool









Hi,

While attending the last entrepreneur fair in Paris, I was given for free this quiz by Malakoff (a health insurance company). I tried it out, as you can see, to test my knowledge, like I guess most people did. I was also invited to leave all my personal info and drop it of at their stand (which must have had a sales rep waiting - or if to busy, I would have been contacted in the following days).

This quiz asked targeted questions to raise the interest in the business services offered by Malakoff. It is great because eventough I was not at all interested in their services, it still allowed me to test my knowledge, and for them to be associated with expertise in that domain. That is what we call a win-win situtation!

Joachim